Jme3-android.jar missing

Hello Jmonkey.

I update nightly version of JME and it happend that the “com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness” are missing

This lead to the problem that the MainActivity error

Is that to include Jme3-android.jar manually in the library is the way to solve

the problem ?

thank you in advance

No, if you use the SDK you don’t have to do anything like that, just do your application like you would for desktop. If you use eclipse then yes, you ned to exclude the desktop and lwjgl jar files and instead include the jME3-android.jar

But I use the lastest SDK nigthly version , create new Basic Game Project , disable compile on save option , enable mobile Deployment (2.2) and restart the SDK, It’s appear that the jME3-android.jar is not include in the library of mobile project.

Did I miss something ?

However, this work on SDK Stable version anyway :slight_smile:

Silly question but, did you build the project?

I build the project before enable mobile Deployment. After I enable mobile Deployment, It can’t be build successfully anymore because of MainActivity that extends from AndroidHarness contain and error :frowning:

@rocky said:
But I use the lastest SDK nigthly version , create new Basic Game Project , disable compile on save option , enable mobile Deployment (2.2) and restart the SDK, It's appear that the jME3-android.jar is not include in the library of mobile project.
Did I miss something ?

However, this work on SDK Stable version anyway :)

Again, you do not need to add the android jar, its added during the build phase.

I avoid the error of MainActivity by comment all codes out, build both main project and mobile project ,but the “jME3-android.jar” is still not included in the mobile library :frowning:

However, the “android.jar” is included in mobile library.

I don’t know why this problem occur but if it just me, may be I may accidently change something that cause this problem T_T