jME3 Audio Thread Problems

Sorry if bad english. I downloaded the jMonkeyEngine SDK 3.0, created a test project at startup I wrote this:

окт 22, 2013 8:39:24 PM com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem initialize
INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.0.0 RC2
окт 22, 2013 8:39:24 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext printContextInitInfo
INFO: Lwjgl 2.9.0 context running on thread LWJGL Renderer Thread
INFO: Adapter: ati2dvag
INFO: Driver Version: 6.14.10.7018
INFO: Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
INFO: OpenGL Version: 2.1.9115
INFO: Renderer: ATI Radeon HD 5500 Series
INFO: GLSL Ver: 1.40
окт 22, 2013 8:39:24 PM com.jme3.asset.AssetConfig loadText
WARNING: Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader
окт 22, 2013 8:39:25 PM com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer initInThread
INFO: Audio Device: Generic Hardware
INFO: Audio Vendor: Creative Labs Inc.
INFO: Audio Renderer: Software
INFO: Audio Version: 1.1
INFO: AudioRenderer supports 26 channels
INFO: Audio effect extension version: 1.0
INFO: Audio max auxilary sends: 1
Exception in thread “jME3 Audio Thread” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(IJ)V
at org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.alGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(EFX10.java:529)
at com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer.initInThread(LwjglAudioRenderer.java:201)
at com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer.run(LwjglAudioRenderer.java:98)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Java Result: 1073807364
[/java]

Um, where are all gone?

This has come up before:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ajmonkeyengine.org+org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots

It seems that sometimes reinstalling fixes it. Sometimes not. I’m not sure anyone really knows what’s going on for sure and the causes seem to vary.

Well it looks like a error with the native library for the sound, try deleting the dll/so from it manually and hope that solves the issue (as it will then be replaced with the packaged version).

@pspeed said: This has come up before: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ajmonkeyengine.org+org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots

It seems that sometimes reinstalling fixes it. Sometimes not. I’m not sure anyone really knows what’s going on for sure and the causes seem to vary.

I’ve already watched it, but did not find a clear solution.

@Empire Phoenix said: Well it looks like a error with the native library for the sound, try deleting the dll/so from it manually and hope that solves the issue (as it will then be replaced with the packaged version).
At what location?

You have Create Labs’ version of OpenAL installed on the system. On Windows 7, DLLs in the System32 folder take priority over DLLs in the working folder which is where jME3’s OpenAL is extracted …

One way of avoiding this issue is the developer creating an EXE for their application as opposed to distributing it as a bunch of jars, this is because Windows always prioritizes loading DLLs from the application’s folder no matter what. When you run a JAR, the application’s folder is actually “C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin” which is where the javaw.exe (Java VM) is located.

@Momoko_Fan said: You have Create Labs' version of OpenAL installed on the system. On Windows 7, DLLs in the System32 folder take priority over DLLs in the working folder which is where jME3's OpenAL is extracted ...

One way of avoiding this issue is the developer creating an EXE for their application as opposed to distributing it as a bunch of jars, this is because Windows always prioritizes loading DLLs from the application’s folder no matter what. When you run a JAR, the application’s folder is actually “C:Program FilesJavajre7in” which is where the javaw.exe (Java VM) is located.

I have Windos XP 32-bit

The reason should be the same tho, for a quick hacky workaround, try copying the dll extracted by jme to the bin folder of the jdk / jre used.

@Empire Phoenix said: The reason should be the same tho, for a quick hacky workaround, try copying the dll extracted by jme to the bin folder of the jdk / jre used.
More detail can be? in which folder, what, and where.

The ?OpenAl.dll? jme extracted into your project folder to the bin folder of the jre/jdk
Cannot give exact path, since I’m under linux:)

Please follow these instructions:

1. Go to Start → Control Panel
  2. Go to Add or Remove Programs
  3. Select the entry named “OpenAL” or “Creative Labs OpenAL” in the list displayed
  4. Click Remove
  5. Restart the PC
  6. jMonkey is working!