Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

"Nothing found
The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it.
Or you might have received a link with a typo."

Ok, that works, it’s the same link but without the last 1. Does that last 1 mean something?, or is just a failed copy/paste?

:wink:

I wait for new feature requests… :slight_smile:

Shader node system? The one like in the SDK.

Plugin support, documentation on how to make a plugin, maybe integrate the jmonkey bootstrap project?

3 Likes

auto update and notification.

2 Likes

Yeah would like to have some documentation

Which questions do you have?

What do you mean? What kind of notifications do you want to have?

I don’t really know. I think it would be great to integrate some SDK features/ that bootstrap project:

So a user could have your editor do more instead of relying on the SDK for certain tasks. I use a different IDE so I’d have to have the SDK open as well for all the functions of the SDK.

A notification of an update available :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That would be great, alongside with a button to automatically download and update it!

1 Like

I’d love to have auto update too

I can’t implement auto updating, but I think I will add auto notifications about this.

-O- I missed this one. I’ve been recently looking at shader nodes (I don’t feel fully comfortable copy/pasting every time the unshaded/lighting code to create custom shaders) and the visual editor in the sdk is very helpful, it is a must-have if wanting to have a shader-node based workflow (without that editor, at least in my case, I feel to lazy to use them and I still having the copy/pasting workflow xD).
This editor (SpaceShift) currently have all I need to remove the SDK from my pc (I don’t like nb at all), all but the shader nodes. However, this seems to need a hard work.

1 Like

Hey dude. Nice editor. But what about implementing decal system? I think it is very critical tool and SDK unfortunately misses it.

Sure you can. You can download and compile client-side. And download and compile patch files - it’s all git-commands.

I build native bundles without any dependencies, so I need some environment to do this on a client machine.