Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

What about getdown? You can make a launcher which downloads the new jars

From time to time I update embedded JRE :wink:

Never heard of this word before. Is it new?

1 Like

:wink:

Work on my sample client-server game based on java.NIO.2 :slight_smile:

Is it just “for the fun of doing it”? Or is there another reason you are effectively reimplementing SpiderMonkey?

I have good experience with NIO.2 in the case MMO games, I just want to create a simple example online game to provide my vision of this.

When trying to change the physics influencer properties for the particle emitter I get the following warning popup:

WARNING 23:00:34:892 FXEditorTaskExecutor: java.lang.ClassCastException: javafx.scene.control.Label cannot be cast to com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.property.control.particle.influencer.interpolation.element.InterpolationElement
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.property.control.particle.influencer.PhysicsNodeListControl.lambda$reload$3(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
at java.util.Iterator.forEachRemaining(Iterator.java:116)
at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1801)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.property.control.particle.influencer.PhysicsNodeListControl.reload(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.property.control.particle.influencer.PhysicsNodeListControl.sync(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.property.AbstractPropertyEditor.lambda$syncFor$0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.property.AbstractPropertyEditor.syncFor(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.impl.scene.AbstractSceneFileEditor.notifyChangeProperty(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.property.operation.ParticleInfluencerPropertyOperation.lambda$null$0(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.FXEditorTaskExecutor.doExecute(Unknown Source)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.FXEditorTaskExecutor.lambda$new$0(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I will return to work on this editor in the end part of May.

1 Like

I have returned to continue working on my editor :slight_smile:

13 Likes

OP delivered

I have added showing statistics in the 0.9.6 version.

1 Like

Implemented the first part of scripting:

1 Like

fixed in the version 0.9.6

ver. 0.9.6
-Updated jME libraries.
-Updated LWJGL libraries to 3.1.2 version.
-Added support the AssetLinkNode.
-Added DE language.
-Added auto checking new versions of the Editor on application start.
-Added a button to show/hide render statistics in the model/scene editors.
-Changed the logic of using material names in exporting materials during converting models.
-Implemented the first part of scripting. Added scripting panel to the model/scene editor.
-Fixed some bugs.

1 Like

Have you faced this problem?. Or is it just me having it?

I haven’t found any problems with it, but I will recheck it.

so, I wait for yours feature requests in the butbucket :slight_smile:

It’s to me?. I’m not sure which feature request you are talking about :sweat_smile:.
The problem I mention there is more a jme3 issue (isn’t it the intended behavior of a linkedasset to have their meshes shared?) than an editor feature.

It’s to all readers of this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like