Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

Have updated the first post.

ver. 0.7.3
-Updated icons.
-Updated the vector and the rotation controls for model editor.
-Implemented controling of camera using keys num1, num2, num3, num4, num6, num7, num8, num9 like the Blender.

ver. 0.7.4
-Updated JME from 3.1 to 3.2.
-Updated LWJGL from 3.0.0b to 3.0.0 release.

ver. 0.7.5
-Fixed auto synchronize of sub dirrectories in a workspace.

1 Like

Did you test the last version of the editor?

Hi, I am running bit busy right now… I’ll test is in few days…

Hey, I have been trying it on windows and I have a few problems.

First, it only start if I have my eclipse whit the project open, and then it shows me all my models as if he could not find the texture.

Hi, did you launch the editor from an eclipse?

Nan, i lauch it from the link generated when i install the application from the .msi, but as i said it only work if i had the eclipse open

So, if you have opened the editor and an eclipse on the same time, your models open without your textures?

Yep and if i don’t keep the eclipse open i simply can,t lauch the application :confused:

Very interesting, can you debug the editor? You can check out the project of the editor from the bitbucket.

Sorry if its taking so long, but am not fully sure how you want me to do it? I should lauch the application as debugg?

I think you can launch the editor from IDE :slight_smile:

Am a little new whit gralde but how do i do that? i don’t see any main class

Do you have IntelliJ community edition? You can just check out my repository and launch it :slight_smile:

Nan am using sourceTree but i’ll go check that!

Edit : (And eclipse, just realise the thing was a IDE xD)

Okay so after some dowloading i finaly get it to work x) Here is the error message :

`AVERTISSEMENT: CSS Error parsing file:/C:/Users/s.bedard/Documents/jme3-spaceshift-editor/bin/production/jme3-spaceshift-editor/ui/css/custom_classes.css: Expected '<font-style>' while parsing '-fx-font-style' at [33,20]
WARNING 17:19:58:355 EditorUtil: InvalidClassException : com.ss.editor.model.workspace.Workspace; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -1006466999152908417, local class serialVersionUID = 61 : stack trace:
java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(ObjectStreamClass.java:616)
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1623)
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1518)
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1774)
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1351)
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:371)
com.ss.editor.util.EditorUtil.deserialize(EditorUtil.java:366)
com.ss.editor.manager.WorkspaceManager.getWorkspace(WorkspaceManager.java:82)
com.ss.editor.manager.WorkspaceManager.getCurrentWorkspace(WorkspaceManager.java:58)
com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.loadOpenedFiles(EditorAreaComponent.java:391)
com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.notifyFinishBuild(EditorAreaComponent.java:383)
rlib.util.array.Array.forEach(Array.java:189)
com.ss.editor.ui.scene.EditorFXScene.notifyFinishBuild(EditorFXScene.java:160)
com.ss.editor.executor.impl.FXEditorTaskExecutor.doExecute(FXEditorTaskExecutor.java:44)
com.ss.editor.executor.impl.FXEditorTaskExecutor.lambda$new$0(FXEditorTaskExecutor.java:23)
com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

juil. 28, 2016 5:21:46 PM com.jme3.texture.Texture read
GRAVE: Cannot locate texture JavaKhan/Assets3D/Landscape/Gray/Cliffs01_Diffuse_01.png (Mipmapped)`

What do you think about last line in your log? Is it correct the path?

Well ya its the path of the file :confused:

This path is correct relative to root folder, but what the path is in your material?