Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

Well on that instence its not a material but a direct import of the jpg (as when you import a model and they put the texture file as such)

But I also did some testing and found this : In my material the path was define this way :

Material My Material : Common/MatDefs/Light/Lighting.j3md {
     MaterialParameters {
        DiffuseMap : Flip JavaKhan/Scene/AsianTown_Ressources/Material/BarrierB/barrierB_d.jpg
        NormalMap : Flip JavaKhan/Scene/AsianTown_Ressources/Material/BarrierB/barrierB_n.jpg
        SpecularMap : Flip JavaKhan/Scene/AsianTown_Ressources/Material/BarrierB/barrierB_s.jpg
     }
    AdditionalRenderState {
    }
}

BUT if i set the material from the editor it will set it that way :

DiffuseMap : Flip Scene/AsianTown_Ressources/Material/BarrierB/barrierB_d.jpg 

Cutting the JavaKhan at the begening. And i realise why : i was suppose to look at the Asset file and not what was inside the asset file of the JMonkey projet!

Still can’t start it whiout the eclipse project open or direcly from Intel tho xD

The editor works only with relative paths from a root folder

Ya see that now :stuck_out_tongue: But for impossibility to open whiout the eclipse open?

What a folder is the parent of folder JavaKhan?

Direcly Asset, so if i point at Asset it work, but I still can’t open it from the .exe

Why? :open_mouth:

Am not sure anymore cause it work now x_x, i’ll keept on testing and come back if it crash again xD

Funny thing : now it work once every 2 selection

You have a folder named ‘.jme3-spaceshift-editor’ in your home folder. This folder includes log files of the editor. You can find the error of your crash.

Indeed! where do you want me to send you the logs?

You can send me it using the service https://www.justbeamit.com/

I get a faild message :confused: Maybie something do whit the connection am using. Having a email i can send it too?

You also can send me to email javasabr@gmail.com :slight_smile:

Done :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I had your exception in 0.7.4 version after migrating from LWJGL 3.0.0b to LWJGL 3.0.0 release. It was fixed in 0.7.5 version :wink:

Well i have the 0.7.5 version :confused: I install it whit the jME3-SpaceShift-Editor-0.7.5.msi

but now you can’t reproduce a crash?

Yep, i just send it too you

You can see in your log these lines:

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j  org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokePV(JJ)V+0
j  org.lwjgl.system.jemalloc.JEmalloc.nje_free(J)V+6
j  org.lwjgl.system.MemoryManage$JEmallocAllocator.free(J)V+1
j  org.lwjgl.system.MemoryUtil.nmemFree(J)V+4
j  org.lwjgl.system.Struct.free()V+4
j  com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.createContext(Lcom/jme3/system/AppSettings;)V+567
j  com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.initInThread()Z+36
j  com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.run()V+32
j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

This was only in 0.7.4

So then maybie the windows 1.35 installer is installing the 1.34 version :confused: Cause i do have the 1.35, dowload just now, and after I uninstalled the last one (who was suppose to be 1.35) the program still crash once every 2 start.

I think I will rebuild the last version of the editor for windows and then you can recheck it again.