JmeContrib

since the project proposal of javagaming forums there are some negative votes concerning if such functionality must be in jme’s own repository or in another project. since i dont want to fight anymore with ex-jme contributors i would really like to see what is your opinion and if jme’s comunity does not want a project like this i will remove my proposal. if you want to post your comments visit http://www.javagaming.org/forums/index.php?topic=13079.0.

In any case i will continue working on cal3d and md5 loaders. I just believe that jme-contrib is a good case of hosting code that right now only exists in jme’s forums.

Whatever you do someone will always be against it… What matters for getting a java.net project is talking to the right people at java.net, not what one member of their forum thinks.

llama said:

Whatever you do someone will always be against it.. What matters for getting a java.net project is talking to the right people at java.net, not what one member of their forum thinks.

true, the project would have been already approved if there would be somebody in charge :| - write a short email to Jeff about it, maybe he can spend a minute to at least put it in the incubator so people can access it.