JMEDesktop fixes

I've made many improvements to JMEDesktop, including many bug fixes and elimination of nearly all of the limitations (modals, menu bar, tool bar).  I definitely do not have time to relabel my work back to jME, test on old JVMs, OS X, etc., especially when most people don't use JMEDesktop.  If anybody wants to undertake the task, or just get a copy for their own use, let me know.

That sounds really nice, I'd love to try it out, if possible. Even if the performance is not spectacular, as they say, it should still be much faster to develop for, and can make for some quick and functional placeholders. If I end up using it a lot, maybe I'll tune it up some as well, so It's better suited for jme…

Wizem said:

That sounds really nice, I'd love to try it out, if possible. Even if the performance is not spectacular, as they say, it should still be much faster to develop for, and can make for some quick and functional placeholders. If I end up using it a lot, maybe I'll tune it up some as well, so It's better suited for jme...

I don't see a way to attach an attachment to a jME PM.  Please Private Message me your outside email addr and I will send it.