Jmephysics 2 broken after last jme update

i get these in the geometry package after mojos update

Error jmephysics2/impl/ode/src/com/jmex/physics/impl/ode/geometry OdeBox.java The type OdeBox must implement the inherited abstract method Spatial.getVertexCount() line 14 April 20, 2006 8:12:50 PM 196491

is it just me or is it not fixed yet

did not notice that - thanks! fixed in cvs.

it happened to me again same package now its

Severity Path Resource Description Location Creation Time Id

Error jmephysics2/impl/ode/src/com/jmex/physics/impl/ode/geometry OdeBox.java The type OdeBox must implement the inherited abstract method Spatial.setModelBound(BoundingVolume) line 14 June 9, 2006 6:58:41 PM 210360

I cannot repair it today as I don't have proper cvs access here. Will do tomorrow.

And I'll ask the jME devs to check out jME Physics 2 to get it refactored with the core of jME.

fixed, sorry for the inconvenience

Irrisor, any news on refactoring into jME yet ?

winkman said:

Irrisor, any news on refactoring into jME yet ?

what do you mean with 'into' jME?
There are no plans to merge jME Physics 2 into the jME repository if you mean that. But we could e.g. release them together if people would like that...

Ah sorry,

Hm, sorry for hijacking the thread but the description seem to fit.

I get this following exception when running the physics interactive tests and tutorials (each of them)

since i updated from cvs:

(this is on linux)

init:
deps-jar:
compile-single:
run-single:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Geom with native address 0x846c2d008456f48 not found!

same here :-o

oh, right I forgot that I have to recompile binaries for mac and linux 32

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to do it this week. If someone can help out - there are short instructions in the impl/ode/lib/src folder . . .

Ok, tried to check out ode but keep getting:

REPORT Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/svnroot/opende/!svn/vcc/default'

REPORT von '/svnroot/opende/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

after some time checking out.

this was my first try with svn so i don't really know what to do here ???

… other than waiting til next week for a fixed linux binary :frowning:

I was able to check out ode in eclipse but I have to clue what im doing in c++ :?

Not sure what this means either

check out ODE revision as found in the ode.patch file (from ODE SVN)
I just checked out whole project from svn

Mud2005:  In the ode.patch file (in jmephysics cvs) you see the version of ode against jmephisics is to be buildt.

In this case it is 996 so You have to check out revision 996 of ode via svn and not the last version.

Ok, at last i have the new linux libodejava.so (rev 996), so if anyone can't wait til irrisor updates cvs, tell me where to put it.

32 bit linux native is updated in cvs now - thanks winkman for providing it!

there are Mac universal binaries in there btw - so please test it runs on ppc and intel mac if someone has the chance.

irrisor said:

there are Mac universal binaries in there btw - so please test it runs on ppc and intel mac if someone has the chance.

Are these binaries updated? I'm experiencing the same issues under OS X, so I'm not sure if you meant that the binaries there now are universal, or that there should be new universal binaries with this issue resolved as well.

yes, these should be up to date

irrisor said:

yes, these should be up to date

So the changes which required that the native libraries be rebuilt were made before 04/13? I ask because that's the timestamp date on my impl/ode/lib/libodejava.jnilib, while the linux .SOs are from July.

@thewordnerd: could well be that the mac binarys are out of date by looking at Your error. We'll have to wait for irrisor to fix cvs in this case.

@RabSide: ??? Do You mean You have the same problem on linux ? if so, make sure to update jme and jmephysics2 from cvs, build them and try again. (and make sure You do not have some old .so 's in Your Djava.library.path or lib/ext … wherever)