jMEphysics2 problem

When I try to lunch eny of the examples in jMEphysics2 project, I get the same error:

2008-04-24 14:48:41 class com.jmetest.physics.ragdoll.TestSimpleRagDoll start()
SEVERE: Exception in game loop
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
The constructor LWJGLPropertiesDialog(PropertiesIO, URL) is undefined

at com.jmetest.physics.SimplePhysicsTest.getAttributes(SimplePhysicsTest.java:63)
at com.jme.app.BaseGame.start(BaseGame.java:62)
at com.jmetest.physics.ragdoll.TestSimpleRagDoll$2.run(TestSimpleRagDoll.java:118)

Whats wrong? I created jMEphysics2 with the tutorial.

You have got a compile error ("Unresolved compilation problem") - generally: don't run applications with compile errors. It seems your jME version is not up to date. Did you probably use the (currently broken) nightly build?

I do all what was wrote in Eclipse Guide to jME and Eclipse Guide to jME Physics 2.

EDIT:

I update jME project, now my error little change:

2008-04-24 15:51:24 class com.jmetest.physics.TestVehicle start()
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jme.system.lwjgl.LWJGLPropertiesDialog.<init>(LWJGLPropertiesDialog.java:191)
at com.jme.system.lwjgl.LWJGLPropertiesDialog.<init>(LWJGLPropertiesDialog.java:148)
at com.jmetest.physics.SimplePhysicsTest.getAttributes(SimplePhysicsTest.java:63)
at com.jmetest.physics.TestVehicle.main(TestVehicle.java:115)

Well, did you probably do it some days ago? If yes, please perform Team/Update on you jME project.

Look at my new problem (I have edit the post above).

I update jME project, now my error little change:

2008-04-24 15:51:24 class com.jmetest.physics.TestVehicle start()
java.lang.NullPointerException
  at com.jme.system.lwjgl.LWJGLPropertiesDialog.<init>(LWJGLPropertiesDialog.java:191)
  at com.jme.system.lwjgl.LWJGLPropertiesDialog.<init>(LWJGLPropertiesDialog.java:148)
  at com.jmetest.physics.TestVehicle.main(TestVehicle.java:115)
aderal said:

oh, that was my fault - should be fixed. Please perform another update.

Seems to work perfect, if I find some error I will write it here.