Jmonkey as a career option for developers

response for gif image posted

if look in the eyes of the guy i see his past emotion reflected with my question

response to this thread

6 Likes

beautiful lady still enthusiastic
good picture
u r sub conscios produce an image of a beautiful lady
that means u really have a beauty in heart

WTF is going on in this thread???

4 Likes

The question is how did they achieve that? Something like a sobel operator for the depth? Manual modelling?

mememagicℱ

:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good shit goొԁ sHit​:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand:shit right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ÆœaÒŻ so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: Êłá¶Šá”Ê°á”— á”—Ê°á”‰Êłá”‰) mMMMMáŽ·Đœ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ĐžàŹ OOOOOĐžàŹ àŹ Ooooá”’á”’á”’á”’á”’á”’á”’á”’á”’:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good shit

4 Likes

One amazing level is better than 40 boring levels, because I’ll play the one amazing level again and again, and show my friends, but probably wont get past the third boring level.

2D games can be just as interesting as 3D games. Both require a lot of work, neither is as easy. They are both equally challenging.

Yeah, E = mc^2 is quite short and simple thing to read. But consider amount of information behind it. It took some time for humankind to get to it, right?
I mean someone not knowing ES concept might consider Asteroid Panic something that doesn’t worth attention due to its size and “simplicity”
 which would be totally wrong impression.

what is es concept

this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity%E2%80%93component%E2%80%93system

On entity systems, there is also this intro that someone wrote some time back:
https://jmonkeyengine.github.io/wiki/jme3/contributions/entitysystem.html

The zay-es wiki has a little bit, too:

It’s a big topic to bite into, though.

1 Like

can i deploy java games on xbox playstation

For XBox that is a big fat no since it doesn’t have the JVM on it. Playstation I’m not sure

who is the developer of mynthruna

Pspeed

great game recently watch the vedio on youtube

hey mr paul speed how to make animation of man,expression of faces , talking
and all other movements from java programming with ease

Facial animations are usually made by morphing, i. e., shape keys. Unfortunately, jMonkey does not support that, so you’ll have to use bones for that.

EDIT: I’d advise you to record animations in Blender unless they’re simple enough. But if you insist, you can use this:
skeleton.getBone(String boneName).setBindRotation(Quaternion q)

tell me how do u make a big city in blender and how do u import and use in jmonkey code.
efficiently for fast running of the game.