Jmonkey as a career option for developers

Blender is the main one people use here for free 3D modeling, but the documentation has a list of all the formats that I know of (it may need to be updated due to some contributions from @javasabr and @david_bernard_31). You can google search for something like “free .obj 3d modelling software” or something else.

https://jmonkeyengine.github.io/wiki/jme3/features.html#supported-formats

my jmonkey installer is not running
it dissappear
i deleted .jmonkeyplatform and all other related folders
even disabled my antivirus
but still installer dissapear or show bundeld jvm incompatible for this platorm
i have java 8 already running ( x86 version)
and my c drive is nearly 80% full

any help

Are you installing the x86 or x64 version? You need the x86 version.

i have x86 version it was running fine previosly
i added a big model from blender then its not responding after the netbean ide shows up
then i deleted all jmonkey from cdrive and all other related folder from user directory i even change the name of folder where that big model stored
i even tried after redownloading
but still installer dissappear or jvm bundeled not compatible with current platform

is there any other folder iam missing beside .jmonkeyplatform or any other to remove from user directory

and my antivirus is not allowing some application to install from browser sandbox

i dont know what the installer do
if i get the idea what the installer do,what type of folder he create and where,including windows 7 files
then i can try other things

All i can suggest is cleaning out you %tmp% dir and maybe poking around in %appdata% for some clues…

what does this error means

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.mycompany.ConfigurationLogic.install(ConfigurationLogic.java:202) at org.netbeans.installer.product.components.Product.install(Product.java:358)
at org.netbeans.installer.wizard.components.actions.InstallAction.execute(InstallAction.java:155)
at org.netbeans.installer.wizard.components.WizardAction$1.run(WizardAction.java:123)
NameResolver - to parse Unknown Error

NameResolver - to parse Canceling, rolling back {0}…

This means that you are accessing a null pointer on that line of code that we can’t see.

Edit: ah… what a strange name for a class… seems to be in our stuff, though:

Edit 2: but that file has no line 202… so I don’t know.

deleting that nbi folder from user directory
solved it

how to use race track in vehicle editior in .j3o in jmonkey ide

unable to save racing track in j3o