Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

It was an experiment. Try to use this version :slight_smile:
https://yadi.sk/d/zvDZ-nyf347NTK

App starts successfuly!!! :grinning:

Error when I open a model :sob:

INFO 19:39:36:176 Editor: OS: Windows 7
INFO 19:39:36:183 ExecutorManager: initialized.
INFO 19:39:36:216 ClassPathScanner: scanning C:\Users\Hector\Downloads\test-editor (1)\libs\jME\jme3-core-3.2.0.jar
INFO 19:39:36:362 ClassPathScanner: scanning C:\Users\Hector\Downloads\test-editor (1)\libs\jME\jme3-effects-3.2.0.jar
INFO 19:39:36:376 ClassPathScanner: scanned for 772 classes and 230 resources.
WARNING 19:40:04:135 FileIconManager: not found content type for D:\Blender\Assets\canal-corner-high.blend1
WARNING 19:40:04:166 FileIconManager: not found content type for D:\Blender\Assets\canal-corner-high.blend1
WARNING 19:40:08:473 FileIconManager: not found content type for D:\Blender\Assets\mediaeval house.xbuf
WARNING 19:40:33:196 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Light/SPLighting.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]
Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: error(#272) Implicit version number 110 not supported by GL3 forward compatible context
ERROR: error(#273) 1 compilation errors.  No code generated

: stack trace:
com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.updateShaderSourceData(GLRenderer.java:1244)
com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.updateShaderData(GLRenderer.java:1271)
com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.setShader(GLRenderer.java:1335)
com.jme3.material.logic.SinglePassLightingLogic.render(SinglePassLightingLogic.java:215)
com.jme3.material.Technique.render(Technique.java:166)
com.jme3.material.Material.render(Material.java:970)
com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderGeometry(RenderManager.java:616)
com.jme3.renderer.queue.RenderQueue.renderGeometryList(RenderQueue.java:266)
com.jme3.renderer.queue.RenderQueue.renderQueue(RenderQueue.java:305)
com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPortQueues(RenderManager.java:879)
com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.flushQueue(RenderManager.java:781)
com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPort(RenderManager.java:1106)
com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:1154)
com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.update(SimpleApplication.java:253)
com.jme3x.jfx.injfx.JmeToJFXApplication.update(JmeToJFXApplication.java:23)
com.ss.editor.Editor.update(Unknown Source)
com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.runLoop(LwjglWindow.java:524)
com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.run(LwjglWindow.java:607)
com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglWindow.create(LwjglWindow.java:445)
com.jme3x.jfx.injfx.JmeOffscreenSurfaceContext.create(JmeOffscreenSurfaceContext.java:168)
com.jme3.app.LegacyApplication.start(LegacyApplication.java:463)
com.jme3.app.LegacyApplication.start(LegacyApplication.java:424)
com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.start(SimpleApplication.java:125)
com.ss.editor.Editor.start(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Haha :slight_smile: the all standard shaders from jME doesnā€™t work on AMD card on OpenGL 3.0 mode :slight_smile:

@nehon Can you advise me how is better to fix these problems with shaders in OpenGL3 mode on AMD cards? I have fixed previous shaders adding FXAA15 and Sky15 shaders to material definitions, I donā€™t want to do it for all standard shaders :slight_smile:

Can you try to check this version? :smiley:
https://yadi.sk/d/pTkO6HLh34CoXd

We have a glslCompatibility.glsllib that you can include and it does some define work to have your shader work in glsl 1.3+ whereas itā€™s written for 1.1.
The PBR shader might not have it though, Iā€™ll check it out.

I think you mean the Common/ShaderLib/GLSLCompat.glsllib
Thanks, I will try it :slight_smile:

Do you have any news with testing? :slight_smile:

can you recheck the problem with menu positions?

Also, you can create tickets about features which you want for the editor on the bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/JavaSabr/jme3-spaceshift-editor/issues
and you can see there my main tasks which Iā€™m going to implement :slight_smile:

Same error for several fragment shader files. There are a lot of them, I wonā€™t be able to test them all!

WARNING 17:45:24:823 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Particle.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL120]
ERROR: error(#271) Explicit version number 120 not supported by GL3 forward compatible context

WARNING 17:47:44:276 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Light/PBRLighting.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL110]
ERROR: error(#272) Implicit version number 110 not supported by GL3 forward compatible context

WARNING 17:56:34:912 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Blur/HGaussianBlur.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 17:57:42:794 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Blur/VGaussianBlur.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 17:58:25:357 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Hdr/LogLum.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 17:58:58:515 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Hdr/ToneMap.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 17:59:29:517 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Light/Deferred.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 18:00:07:460 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Particle.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL120]
ERROR: error(#271) Explicit version number 120 not supported by GL3 forward compatible context

WARNING 18:00:49:344 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/ShowNormals.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

WARNING 18:02:29:691 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Water/simple_water.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL100]

Error 1:
There is a odd behavior when you rename root node. Steps:
1.- double clic over root nodeon the modelā€™s property panel (right top panel).
2.- write a new name and press enter
3.- root nodeā€™s name does not change. Old name displayed.
4.- double click to change root nodeā€™s name again and press enter right after double clic (or clic in other place/property).
5.- New name displayed.

Error 2 (not sure if it is an error or a feature :grinning:):
Renaming open files does not refresh tab title and keeps that tab as a diferent file (you can edit thing and if you clic save a new file is created with tab title (old file name)).
Same when deleting a file.

Error 3:
Cut and paste a file to a new folder create 2 copies of the same file. Then I was no able to delete both files, second file does not delete when clic yes on delete popup. File does not exist on asset folder from outside of editor (file explorer program).
Files shows properly after editor restart.

PS: is it ok with you if I report errors directly into bitbucket?

I see that you havenā€™t a problem with updated shaders, so, Iā€™m going to update these shaders.

it will be good :slight_smile:

I have updated shaders and fixed your bugs :slight_smile:
https://yadi.sk/d/1L4kTYtq34WTVB

Do you have any news?

Error 1 and 3: fixed.

Error 2: deleting a file is keeping tab opened.

When renaming a opened file, tab title is updated fine. But if you double clic (open) same file, a new tab is opened.

New error related to shaders:

WARNING 17:37:20:044 Editor: RendererException : compile error in: ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Shadow/PostShadow.frag, defines, type=Fragment, language=GLSL150]
ERROR: 0:86: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: SHADOWMAP_SIZE
ERROR: 0:86: error(#206) Assigning non-constant to: const highp 2-component vector of vec2
ERROR: 0:165: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: KERNEL
ERROR: 0:166: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: PCFEDGE
ERROR: 0:203: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: PCFEDGE
ERROR: 0:275: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: GETSHADOW
ERROR: 0:275: error(#202) No matching overloaded function found: GETSHADOW
ERROR: error(#273) 7 compilation errors.  No code generated

I will report new bugs on bitbuket

I have updated the first post.

ver. 0.8.5
-Finished implementing editing particle influencers;
-Fixed material definition duplicates in the material editor;
-Changed fonts;
-Fixed some errors with standard shaders.

I have updated the first post.

ver. 0.8.6
-Fixed opening a renamed file in a new editor.
-Added google analytics, you can disable this in a settings dialog.

I have updated builds

ver. 0.8.7
-Implemented saving/loading particle emitter nodes.
-Added a LogView panel.