jMonkeyBuilder: Bugs

@javasabr Hi there, I’m trying to run jMB under java 11 but so far no luck (I come from java 7 world so a lot of stuff is new to me).

This is what I use to run it:

java --module-path "/some/path/java/mods/jfx/javafx-sdk-11.0.1/lib/" --add-modules=javafx.controls --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.iio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.iio.common=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.resources=ALL-UNNAMED -jar jmonkeybuilder.jar

And this is what I get:

WARNING 22:37:26:306 BasePluginSystem: can't load the plugin from the directory/home/stepan/Downloads/unpack/jmb/embedded-plugins/jmb-shader-nodes because can't find any plugin class with description.
Dec 27, 2018 10:37:26 PM com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer setMainFrameBufferSrgb
WARNING: Driver claims that default framebuffer is not sRGB capable. Enabling anyway.

(java:7456): Gdk-WARNING **: XSetErrorHandler() called with a GDK error trap pushed. Don't do that.
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f5f94cf0d44, pid=7456, tid=7478
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (11.0.1+13) (build 11.0.1+13)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (11.0.1+13, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, g1 gc, linux-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libpthread.so.0+0x9d44]  pthread_mutex_lock+0x4
#
# No core dump will be written. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/stepan/Downloads/unpack/jmb/hs_err_pid7456.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
Aborted

And this is what I get with java 10:

java -jar jmonkeybuilder.jar 
Error: Could not find or load main class com.ss.editor.JfxApplication
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

I cant run jmb 1.8

Failed to create display
RendererException: OpenGL 2.0 or higher is required for jMonkeyEngine