JMonkeyengine licence file for android application

Hello,

I’m about to publish my first Android game on Google Play but I do not know how to deal with the JMonkeyEngine licence. I clearly mentionned in the credit screen of my app that it has been developped with JMonkeyEngine 3, but I’m not sure this is the proper way to do.

Thanks for your answer

Whats unclear?

http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause

What is not clear is the way to attach a text file for android application. The basic android user gets only the apk file and does not look Inside. So if I attach a text file to my apk nobody will be aware of the licence. I was wondering if I have to develop a special page in my game so that the licence can be display or if I can just give a link to the Jmonkey licence Template provided by the wiki from the Google developer console.

@dcaso said: What is not clear is the way to attach a text file for android application. The basic android user gets only the apk file and does not look Inside. So if I attach a text file to my apk nobody will be aware of the licence. I was wondering if I have to develop a special page in my game so that the licence can be display or if I can just give a link to the Jmonkey licence Template provided by the wiki from the Google developer console.

You don’t have to show the license anywhere, you don’t even have to mention jMonkeyEngine. You only have to include the license as it is when distributing the source code, not for closed source projects.