Website maintenance thread

*Edit - renamed thread to website maintenance thread. It seemed fitting.

I’ve been getting this error the last 2 days when trying to load the home page or the wiki. On that note does someone have a direct link to the beta 3.1 jme library not the sdk just the core to use with netbeans. Unfortunately it seems Jframe designer was removed from 3.1

The wiki is down too. This one is a bit more critical than the home page because it contains valulable references. Luckily, it is still accessible in Google’s web cache.

2 Likes

The wiki is really useful and sorely missed :anguished:

3 Likes

I was just going to access the wiki to get started using the tonegodgui and … it’s down :frowning:

Yeah, the people who handle this sort of thing are absent I guess.

Im also missing the wiki. I tried to get instructions in another thread for build instructions so I could get it working locally in the meantime? Does anyone know how to do that?

If you are desperate for wiki content then you can download the SDK and just use it as a wiki browser.

1 Like

The sdk does not have all the wiki content.

I hope i dont write wrong things, but the wiki is also in github:

1 Like

Anyone knows where to find the Math for dummies presentation?

I didnt find it on github but here are some videos on youtube. Hope these helps
https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/jme3/math_video_tutorials.md

It looks like someone is working on the site now. Hopefully it will be up soon.

wiki and most of links are still not working

Yeah, the one or two persons who have the ability to fix this have been abducted by aliens or something.

I will miss them .

“/files/events/alien-abduction-main.png.pagespeed.ce.5dIvzospZt.png” was not found on this server.

…this is why I frequently imgurify the images I post here even when they come from somewhere else. :slight_smile:

Oops aliens robbed my post image!
I got back it when they were escaping.

I’m assuming no estimated time for the site to be back up ? Does anyone here have expert server hacking skills :smile:

Anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 years. I’m not sure any level of server hacking can help when the host is not actually connected to the internet. Nevermind it does appear to be connected, just need a 1337 Haxxor now.