jMonkeyEngine Prototype Assets

@methusalah: That sounds interesting. But somehow I have no clue what you mean with submesh. Or maybe I do: If have an actor or car then the clothes or the car body is a separated object in blender?!
And you get that by name or something? Do you have maybe a sample?

basically they are saying having 2 materials in your model thus 2 meshes thus sub mesh :grinning:

Basicaly, you will have as many sub meshes as geometries in your modeling tool. I don’t know how to specify a name for the submeshes, it depends on the tool you use.

At worst, you only have to find it manually. In jmonkey, the model will be created as a Node, with each submesh as a child Geometry. Just try until you find the one you’re looking for, and record the index.

The result here

1 Like

So here are the road I talked about earlier each piece is actually the correct size for a standard 2 lain road. all use a single 512x512 texture. I need to rework the corners for the small 90 and the 4 45s but I’ll save that for another time.

2 Likes

So here are the building parts I will still need to create ladders and another sloped wall but as you can see you should be able to create any basic building you want.

1 Like

How should I get these out there?

Google drive?

I think o am just going to start a net git project

There is:

• This is useful
  • This is pointless
  • I like tacos
0 voters
1 Like

Thanks I actually saw one of these on the forms after my post here, but didn’t have time to look into it.