Jmonkeyplatform application corrupt

I downloaded the jmonkeyplatform from the “download jme3 sdk” link for windows and I got a corrupt version. There are several things wrong with the IDE application itself. Is there anyway to get a fixed version besides nightly builds? I tried a nightly build downloaded via svn and built it but the only way I can run it is by building it and choosing the run target from within the messed up ide platform I originally downloaded. Am I missing an exe file and several support files? Is there any reason why this ide platform is messed up when I had successfully downloaded jme3 several times before? Thanks.

Try redownloading it maybe?

I just downloaded 3 beta yesterday afternoon and it was fine. Maybe you just got a bad download.

Or maybe there is something else wrong. What problems do you see?

Is it possible to completely disable support for 32bit executables in windows? The installer itself is a 32bit app afaik…?

@normen said:
Is it possible to completely disable support for 32bit executables in windows? The installer itself is a 32bit app afaik..?

You cannot do that.

Regarding the issue, you might need to uninstall all previous versions of jMP as the settings could mess up the new ones. If that doesn't help, can you provide a screenshot of the error?