jMP problem

I just installed Ubuntu 10.10 and worked on the same project that i would work on Windows.But, when I come back in windows and run jMP I get the following error:

org.netbeans.InvalidException: StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.editor jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-editor.jar: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Method “u1” in class org/netbeans/PatchByteCode has illegal signature “ttributes_count”

I clicked Disable and Continue.

I found that majority of jMonkey plugins are nor functional anymore.I tried to activate them, but, then after clicking Activate it shows the following error:

Activation failed: Not all requested modules can be enabled: [StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.wavefront jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-wavefront.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.core jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-core.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.neotexture jarFile: C:UsersIrfanAppDataRoaming.jmonkeyplatformdevmodulescom-jme3-gde-neotexture.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.ogretools jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-ogretools.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.localhistory jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-localhistory.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.ogrexml jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-ogrexml.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.materials jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-materials.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.codepalette jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-codepalette.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.java.kit jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-java-kit.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.debugger.jpda.ui jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-debugger-jpda-ui.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.subversion jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-subversion.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.ant.kit jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-ant-kit.jar, StandardModule:com.jme3.gde.scenecomposer jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformjmonkeyplatformmodulescom-jme3-gde-scenecomposer.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.mercurial jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-mercurial.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.ide.kit jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-ide-kit.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.versioning.system.cvss jarFile: C:Program Files (x86)jmonkeyplatformidemodulesorg-netbeans-modules-versioning-system-cvss.jar]

What can I do to solve this?Is there any way to resolve this issue without reinstalling jMP.

This sounds like a serious issue with your computer. Seems like it was messing up single files on your harddisk… You shouod reinstall jMP but you can try to do so w/o deleting your settings folder.

When I try to reinstall without uninstalling the previous installation, it says,

"jMonkeyPlatform is already installed at C:Program Filesjmonkeyplatform.It is not possible to reinstall it again.

Click Exit to close this wizard.

So, how do I reinstall it?

Moreover, the previous installation is on “Program Files (x86)” not in “Program FIles”. :frowning:

Uninstall it first.

switched back and forth from Ubuntu and Windows for a while, and the i found out the problem is gone! How weird!