JUHU! I have it! :)

well, i downloaded eclipse beacuse the install manual looked better for me as netbeans…

I did everything until step 10.

Step 10: Now right-click the jME project → Properties → Java Build Path → Libraries tab → Add Library… → User Library → Next → User Libraries… → New, enter jME required for the User library name, click OK. Select jME required → Add JARs…, browse to the folder yourworkspace/jME/lib/, then hold down the ctrl key and select:

WHERE TO RIGHTCLICK THE JME PROJECT…?? There is now JME Project visible?

I have now java sdk installed, jme downloaded, and eclipse installed…

pls now how to  this with example test ??

im gonna give up this thing…

If you look at the left site there is the Package Explorer, right? And it's all white/emty, right?

So right click anywhere on the white New->Project. In New Project window Java->Java Project clickt next give it a name an finish.

You may want to select "Create separate source and output folders" to have a src and bin dir.

Now you have your project where you can right clickt an the project name.

Hope this helps you.

is it actually necessary doing all the steps from 1-10? Or Do i have to add only the jars?–>>>

""There are two ways of using jME in a separate project, you can add the jME JARs or the jME project to your build path.""<<<–

Is there a install guide in german?

It is not required, but if you do it this way, your environment will be ready to make more CVS updates in the future, and the project will also have its dependencies created automatically.