"kinemabou" spammer marked

Hey,

I marked a spammer with the username “kinemabou” 6 minutes after he registered and I received a spam mail, sorry for the inconveniences and I hope he didn’t get to send the mail to too many people.

Cheers,

Normen

2 Likes

grrr, no spam yet :frowning:

Weee! So she really only wants me :wink:

Doesn’t this person give up trying to spam in a forum?

Can you add a captcha to the registration form?

@shirkit said:
Can you add a captcha to the registration form?

Lol. We capture about 100 spammers and bots a day ^^ These are people paid to spam.
@normen said:
Lol. We capture about 100 spammers and bots a day ^^ These are people paid to spam.

Where do I sign up? :P

Who the hell pays someone to spam like that? Who reads spam anyways?

me :slight_smile: i emailed Vick the last spammer on this site to contact me. This is the response i got

MY DEAR

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?
My name is Vick. (24 years), i am single, from Gambia, the only child of late Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and because of the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost..

So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Nechwa) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.

As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars ( four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death.

Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to join you start for a new life over there you are.

Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.

Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data

1. Full Name: ........................
2. Address: ..................
3. Nationality: ........... Sex................
4. Age:........... Date of Birth:................
5. Occupation:........................
6. Phone: ........... Fax:.........................
7. State of Origin: .......Country:..............
8. Occupation:...................................
9. Marital status........... E-mail address's: ............
10. Scan copy of your ID card or Driving License/Photo:............
DECLARATION:

so that i will be fully sure that i am not trusting the wrong person. and it will also give me the mind to send you the bank contact for you to communicate with them for more verification about this money. and to know you more better.

Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor,his name is Pastor Paul any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you his phone number is this(+221772417347)

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,
Vick.

They also attached pics, but i daren't show them :)
1 Like

Sounds totally legit.

how do people fall for this shit :? …and people DO fall for it:?

till he left the ghost … best part :smiley:

Dafuq did I just read …

How about a more agressive captcha?

kinda like medicore java questions I higly doubt that those spammers are java capable XD

(Also it would just safe us from “How do I classpath jMe iNtO terrain???”) questions

Splendid idea!