A long time ago I started a thread about a IK control i had made, based on the KinematicRagdollControl.
Eventually it turned out it would be better if it was the itself that handled IK and I set out to merge my class with the KRC. I succeeded, but there were some loose ends, like half ready support for different “bone channels”, which I didn’t get around to fix until now. I’ve removed the bone channel support for now to get an initial release and checked it into trunk.
I know some people are interested in this, so please test it out and come with suggestions on how to improve it. I’m a bit uncomfortable modifying a core class like this, but I’ve checked backwards compatibility to some extent.