Latest jME3 Alpha4 can't build lastest source from MonkeyZone

download jME3 Alpha 4 (from the site), checkout MonkeyZone → build fail (many build-time issues)

:roll: Press F1 and read the manual on updating to nightly. Its automatic, just enable the nightly update center under Tools->Plugins.

Yep, you have to update to nightly to compile MonkeyZone atm. That will change with beta ofc :slight_smile:

is that: [ ] jME3_2011-08-29.zip 29-Aug-2011 00:03 68M ?

ah through NB, great you have integrated it! Thanks.

Latest Nightly build won’t build MonkeyZone :confused:

import com.jme3.network.message.Message can’t be found

change that to com.jme3.network.Message

Thanks for your reply, but then in

[java]

public class ChatMessage extends Message {

[/java]

I’m getting “no interface expected here” message

Change it to:

extends AbstractMessage

Thanks you! :slight_smile: I extended AbstractMessage and imported com.jme3.network.AbstractMessage;

But when I try to run the project Now i’m getting this error:

[java]

Cannot locate native library: macosx/libbulletjme.jnilib

Exception in thread “LWJGL Renderer Thread” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.DefaultSysImplementation.getPointerSize()I

at org.lwjgl.DefaultSysImplementation.getPointerSize(Native Method)

at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:113)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:204)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

[/java]

Any Hint? :confused: I Cant make it work

I tried adding Physics native library but It won’t work either.

Thank you in advance

The error has nothing to do with physics despite the overly zealous warning that shows up for everyone.

It seems like there is a mismatch between the native libraries and the lwjgl jars. Not sure how that happened.

I remember that I did run the game with an older version of the SDK so maybe there is something wrong with a newer update of the nightly version?