Latest Nightly libs

Hi guys!

Does anybody have latest nightly libs? Can you share them? :slight_smile:

Thanks.

You can build them reasonably simply by downloading the latest from SVN and hitting build :slight_smile:

Skye and Normen are doing a build sprint today as we speak :slight_smile: In the meantime, zarch’s solution should suffice.

Thanks guys. Waiting for builds.

I cannot compile because i have SVN 1.6.17 on my machine. But to download the code i should have 1.7 at least.
Need to find the way how to update my ubuntu…

@mifth said: Thanks guys. Waiting for builds.

I cannot compile because i have SVN 1.6.17 on my machine. But to download the code i should have 1.7 at least.

Not sure if you tried it or not but I checkout source from google code all the time with an even older version of svn than that.

i tried:
mifth@mifth-System-Product-Name:~/jMonkeyProjects/JME/trunk$ svn update
svn: The path ‘.’ appears to be part of a Subversion 1.7 or greater
working copy. Please upgrade your Subversion client to use this
working copy.
mifth@mifth-System-Product-Name:~/jMonkeyProjects/JME/trunk$

@mifth said: i tried: mifth@mifth-System-Product-Name:~/jMonkeyProjects/JME/trunk$ svn update svn: The path '.' appears to be part of a Subversion 1.7 or greater working copy. Please upgrade your Subversion client to use this working copy. mifth@mifth-System-Product-Name:~/jMonkeyProjects/JME/trunk$

Yes… so you must have checked out your local copy with a SVN 1.7 at some time. They are telling you that your local copy is incompatible… not the server.

Update the way you did originally (not sure how you did that) or check out a fresh copy.

@pspeed said: Yes... so you must have checked out your _local copy_ with a SVN 1.7 at some time. They are telling you that your local copy is incompatible... not the server.

Update the way you did originally (not sure how you did that) or check out a fresh copy.

Ok, i’ll try thanks!

<cite>@mifth said:</cite> Thanks guys. Waiting for builds.

sudo do-release-upgrade
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

that should do the roundhouse update kick