Lemur file being run during .jar execution

I exported my project as a .jar file, and am trying to run it by double-click.

When I do, I get this error.

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
May 28, 2021 1:28:15 AM com.jme3.app.LegacyApplication handleError
SEVERE: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error running resource:jar:file:/D:/Users/shrey/Documents/GameProject/dist/lib/lemur.jar!/com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy
        at com.simsilica.lemur.style.StyleLoader.loadStyle(StyleLoader.java:183)
        at com.simsilica.lemur.style.StyleLoader.loadStyle(StyleLoader.java:162)
        at com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles.loadStyleResources(BaseStyles.java:78)
        at com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles.loadGlassStyle(BaseStyles.java:62)
        at mygame.MainLoop.initializeGUI(MainLoop.java:631)
        at mygame.MainLoop.simpleInitApp(MainLoop.java:375)
        at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:239)
        at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130)
        at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:211)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
Caused by: javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: key for class: java.util.LinkedHashMap$Entry
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:346)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyCompiledScript.eval(GroovyCompiledScript.java:72)
        at java.scripting/javax.script.CompiledScript.eval(CompiledScript.java:93)
        at com.simsilica.lemur.style.StyleLoader.loadStyle(StyleLoader.java:177)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: key for class: java.util.LinkedHashMap$Entry
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:53)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePojoPropertySite.getProperty(GetEffectivePojoPropertySite.java:66)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:296)
        at Script1.texture(Script1.groovy:108)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:93)
        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1215)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1082)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1024)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:414)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.callGlobal(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:406)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.access$000(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:97)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl$2.invokeMethod(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:329)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:69)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:52)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:154)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:166)
        at Script2.run(Script2.groovy:7)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:343)
        ... 12 more

The groovy file is being run? I have no idea why this is happening. I need to be able to run it from outside the sdk.
The line that is not working:

BaseStyles.loadGlassStyle();

I am using lemur jar file as the library, not gradle btw.

Can somebody help resolve this problem?

Have you succeeded to run it from the ide ? Or the javac command ?

Yes-- the IDE (jMonkey) Works, not javac however

It seems groovy.jar is not exported during the jar build…please check it inside your jar file

Except the exception is thrown by groovy. So that would be some trick.

OP:
What version of Java are you using to run it? Is it the same one the SDK uses?

@pspeed Yeah looks like even though I set to JDK 11 it defaulted to my old JDK 7… apologies

I’ll try it again

Have you tried :

/home/jdk11/bin/java -jar game.jar command or changing the default JAVAHOME dir ?