Lighting problem T.T

well, when i export a object from Blender to JME, it was getting upside down, I don't remember how but i managed to get the object in the correct position. However, the lighting is still upside down T.T

here is the importing code(partly copied from a tutorial):

public class OBJImporter {
    static final String path = "file:" + System.getProperty("user.dir")+ "/resources/";
    public static Spatial importer(ResourcePath p) throws MalformedURLException{
        URL folder= new URL(path + p.getPath());
        URL model = new URL(path + p.getPath() + p.getName());
        FormatConverter converter=new ObjToJme();
        converter.setProperty("mtllib", folder);
        converter.setProperty("texdir", folder);
        ByteArrayOutputStream BO=new ByteArrayOutputStream();
        try {
            converter.convert(model.openStream(), BO);
            map=(Spatial) BinaryImporter.getInstance().load(new ByteArrayInputStream(BO.toByteArray()));
            map.setLocalScale(4f);
            map.setModelBound(new BoundingBox());
            map.updateModelBound();
            return map;
        } catch (Exception e) {
            System.out.println("Damn exceptions! O_o n" + e);
            e.printStackTrace();
            System.exit(0);
        }
        return null;
    }
    private static Spatial map;
}

so.. how do i make the lighting get above and not below my objects? moving the ligght source haven't helped, here is the light code(copied from the same source as above code):

PointLight light = new PointLight();
        light.setDiffuse( new ColorRGBA( 0.75f, 0.75f, 0.75f, 0.75f ) );
        light.setAmbient( new ColorRGBA( 200f, 200f, 200f, 1.0f ) );
        light.setLocation( new Vector3f( 12, 12, 0 ) );
        light.setEnabled( true );
        lightState = display.getRenderer().createLightState();
        lightState.setEnabled( true );
        lightState.attach( light );
        rootNode.setRenderState( lightState );       

thx in advance ;D

Check your normals (press 'N' in simpleGame), and/or go back into blender and in mesh mode press 'W' and select recaculate normals…

On blender the texture only apear on the right side(it's a plane) and on jME the Normals appear as Red Sticks on the right side and red points on the wrong side.

should i select all and then flip normals before exporting as a OBJ or it would work sometimes and sometimes not?

edit:by doing so it indeed corrected my lighting problem, and since i don't have many objects i can correct then. however i fear that this is not the correct way and the problem will apear in the future again T.T

nope, for a plane that is definitely the correct solution (although you could have enabled 2 sided lighting as a 'workaround') :slight_smile:

thx for the help!