Load textures from BufferedImage

Hi guys – first of all our apoligies for any English typos (English is not our mother tongue) and also because of our lack of knowledge related to JME – we’ve just ‘landed’ here very recently.

The problem we have is that we want to know if it´s possible load the texture of a material from a BufferedImage.
Actually, we make a images processing which we save in a BufferedImage. We want to apply this BufferedImage to a texture of a material and then set this material to a spatial.
The reason why we use a BufferedImage is that we don´t want to save this BufferedImage in a file.

Any ideas or suggestions? We’d really appreciate any help here, we’re seriously screwed with this!

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS: Sorry again if this topic has been already covered or it is trivial to solve

[java]
AWTLoader loader = new AWTLoader();
Image load = loader.load(bufferedImage, true);
texture.setImage(load);
[/java]

^ ^ Your answer. :smiley:

Just so you know, this is a pet peeve of mine, you should say “native language” and not mother tongue. :wink: Next time you’ll know. :smiley:

Mother tongue is perfectly valid and understandable (if not the most common) terminology for native language/first language.

YEs, mother tounge is perfectly fine.

A first language (also native language, mother tongue, arterial language, or L1) […]

From this point on, I will only refer to it as arterial language. My second best choice, L1, would be too easy to confuse with Lagrange point in most contexts.

@abies said: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language A first language (also native language, mother tongue, arterial language, or L1) [...]

From this point on, I will only refer to it as arterial language. My second best choice, L1, would be too easy to confuse with Lagrange point in most contexts.

I love that a) Lagrange points are known to a large enough group that L1 would be confusing, and that b) I’m in the group that would have thought L1 meant that. :slight_smile: Hurray geeks.

1 Like

Hi everybody!

First of all,thanks for your quick help. I could fix my problem very fast and simple.
I´m sorry about the little “conflict” I´ve created about “mother tongue” or “native language”.All the opinions will be well received for improve my English!!