Loading mesh

I had created a racetrack in blender and I converted it as .mesh, .mesh.xml, .scene, .material.

Then I loaded it:

sceneModel = assetManager.loadModel(“Scenes/racetracks/racetrack.scene”);

But there is an error found: (What should I do? Please help me. Thanks!)

:

:

:

:

INFO: Child (BitmapFont) attached to this node (null)

Sep 20, 2011 1:34:43 AM com.jme3.scene.Node attachChild

INFO: Child (null) attached to this node (Statistics View)

Sep 20, 2011 1:34:43 AM com.jme3.scene.Node attachChild

INFO: Child (Statistics View) attached to this node (Gui Node)

Sep 20, 2011 1:34:44 AM com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.MaterialLoader readPassStatement

WARNING: Unsupported pass directive: emissive

Sep 20, 2011 1:34:44 AM com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.MaterialLoader readPassStatement

WARNING: Unsupported pass directive: zero

Java Result: 1

1 Like

Make sure your material has the same name of your model, and the material has just one pass. Or just create a .j3m material.

@glaucomardano What means, material has just one pass?

If you open your .material file in a text editor you will see a “pass” command followed by begin/and “{ }”. If there are more than one pass, just delete others, cause it might be a bug.

jME3alpha4 only supports Blender 2.49. For Blender 2.5x you need to use the nightly/SVN version

yes, all model I was created were the same name with .material, .scene, .mesh.xml…

but the platform wont recognized it… My model was made on blender 2.49.

1 Like

Another guy had the same problem here.

If you have a model that won’t load please post it here so I can take a look at it

I got it now… Its already work… but the problem is it cannot create .scene file it only creates .mesh.xml and .material…

I edited the .scene in the town.zip I downloaded to your site… The model shows vertically… but the racetrack would be shown horizontally.

what should be configure here to show the racetrack horizontally? Please help me… Thanks a lot to all of you…! :

1 Like

First of all its for blender 2.49:

exporting via ogre meshes you got .mesh.xml .material and .skeleton(if you have a skeleton).

first you SELECT object in blender(becouse it export selected object, NOT SCENE)

before exporting you should select this object and type ctrl-a and “rotation and scale to ObData”.

then you export it to .mesh.xml and .material files. rename to model.mesh.xml and model.material (i mean it must have same name)

then you can easly load it from mesh.xml or just convert it in JME to j3o and import j3o to game

you can also just export to .obj file(becouse as i understand you do not use animations)

i had already rotated it but it always shows the same…

The racetrack always view vertically so when i loaded the car it doesn’t drop to the racetrack…

What is the wrong with my racetrack???

Thanks for helping me…

1 Like

Rotate it 90º in OpenGLWindow(SceneViewer) and center it man ;).