Hm, strange, are you sure your graphics card supports OpenGL2? Did you update to the latest drivers?

Cheers,

Normen

normen said:

Hm, strange, are you sure your graphics card supports OpenGL2? Did you update to the latest drivers?

Cheers,
Normen

Oo. I forgot to install my graphics card drivers. I've just reinstalled my windows for jME. :(
Phq said:

normen said:

Cheers,
Normen

Oo. I forgot to install my graphics card drivers. I've just reinstalled my windows for jME. :(

Ok, now when I make a new project nothing happens.

I have jdk1.6.0_20 and jre6 installed.
Phq said:

But the SceneViewer is completely loaded? You can see FPS and other info as white text?
If it is, check if adding the path to your JDK to etc/jmonkeyplatforum.cfg works.
Cheers,
Normen

normen said:

Phq said:

But the SceneViewer is completely loaded? You can see FPS and other info as white text?
If it is, check if adding the path to your JDK to etc/jmonkeyplatforum.cfg works.
Cheers,
Normen

There's a file called jmonkeyplatform.conf , when I open it I get this:

# ${HOME} will be replaced by user home directory according to platform
default_userdir="${HOME}/.${APPNAME}/dev"
default_mac_userdir="${HOME}/Library/Application Support/${APPNAME}/dev"

# options used by the launcher by default, can be overridden by explicit
# command line switches
default_options="--branding jmonkeyplatform -J-Xms24m -J-Xmx512m -J-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -J-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled"
# for development purposes you may wish to append: -J-Dnetbeans.logger.console=true -J-ea

# default location of JDK/JRE, can be overridden by using --jdkhome <dir> switch
#jdkhome="/path/to/jdk"

# clusters' paths separated by path.separator (semicolon on Windows, colon on Unices)
#extra_clusters=

FIXED.
My java plugins were disabled. I don't know why.