LUA Framework - Evaluate my style, please

Hi there.

At the moment im Coding a little “LUA-Framework” on the base of LuaJava to make working with LJ easier for me. I try to make it as good as possible, tough I’m not very experienced with such things.

The Code the whole fuzz is about is this:

http://pastebin.com/m34b1ec99

At the moment im at the very beginning and have only implemented the very basic features like calling a function and so on. I plan to implement more ways of calling functions with different parameters to make the work with the controller even more comfortable. Further, I will invent something like a “permission” system based on permission-flags.

Even more, some “lua libs” are planned to integrate 3D/2D Algebra and such things to LUA and make it easy accessible in the scripts.

Too make it userfriendly i thought it’s better to code some lines in the style i think it’s good for such a project and show it to this - in my opinion - competend community. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll show only the Main Class, which is the “luaController”.

I would like to hear any comments on style, and code, error handling and such things. Further Ideas about some features would be great.

Thanks and greetings,

Kuro Sei.