Ludum Dare #28

I managed to beat level 1 on @wezrule’s game but when I zoomed in with the sniper rifle I got a shader compilation error in NightVision.frag, error 0:30: Too many arguments to constructor of ‘vec4’ - I guess I failed that level :roll:

So then I went slaughtering zombies in @javagame’s game, if by slaughter you mean 2 kills =D

Great work, I enjoyed both games.

1 Like
@javagame said: I can't beat level 3 on wezrule's game :/

keep trying :D, there’s a vulnerability on the plane, just got to hit it :slight_smile:

@jmaasing
Thanks for this, I had a typo (extra 1.0) on the lower end filter, I’m uploading new versions now (windows is done, the mac/linux to go), could you try it again please? :slight_smile:

Has anyone tried this on a mac? because I got a comment, from someone saying they can’t open it.

1 Like
@wezrule said: keep trying :D, there's a vulnerability on the plane, just got to hit it :)

@jmaasing
Thanks for this, I had a typo (extra 1.0) on the lower end filter, I’m uploading new versions now (windows is done, the mac/linux to go), could you try it again please? :slight_smile:

Has anyone tried this on a mac? because I got a comment, from someone saying they can’t open it.

Yes, I beat the game <3 On a Mac OSX 10.9, Unzip, double click the monkey and no problems. Don’t know what JVM the launcher selects.

1 Like

nice one, cheers @jmaasing :slight_smile:

@javagame there are a couple people who can’t even do level 1! I will upload a “spoiler” video later and show how you can complete the whole game in less than 1 minute when you know what you are doing :smiley:

@thetoucher thanks glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@wezrule Is it that blue thing? I’ve tried but it seems to reset the level, at least when I think I’m hitting it…
Is there some screen at the end to tell you you won or…?

@thetoucher It means alot that you at least tried it :slight_smile: Thank you. I’m looking forward to april already.

1 Like

Hey, nah thats one of the guns.

Heres the timelapse video I promised:

And heres a spoiler video for those who can’t complete any of the levels:

2 Likes

@wezrule I played it.Good Game! How did jMonkey do this time did you use any new features since last year? I will watch the timelaps.

1 Like

@javagame Played yours. Scary Stuff. Good Work.

1 Like

@gbluntzer haha last year, was a bit of a disaster towards the end, we had a lot of good stuff but ran out of time, your models/animations were awesome :smiley: Concerning new features, I didn’t really use much, except maybe the night vision shader, which you can find here: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/night-vision-filter-available-in-shaderblow-plugin/. I rewrote it from scratch for this competition tho, as I wanted to enter the 48 hour one and it’s not a “core” jME feature but in the end it didn’t matter cus I entered the 72 hour team one xDD