LWGL Problem on Windows 7

I think there is a problem about LWGL in windows 7… although when I tried to install a coy of windows XP, which I had to dual boot with my current OS, it works fine… I don't think I have a problem on my development anymore, since I've already installed a copy of XP on my computer… I just thought this could be a discussion of incompatibilities between current versions of JME and the upcoming Windows 7

I've been using Windows 7 (RC) for about 5 months already and never had any issues with LWJGL.

i dunno what's the problem with mine… btw im using Windows 7 Ultimate RTM… it always says it has problems with LWGL in the error log…

What does it say?

anyway… I found out that the problem is not on Windows 7 itself or on JME either… I found out that the problem was on the JDK itself… just this October they released the JDK 6 Update 17 which gives support on Windows 7… 

Did you test and see if that fixed your problem? Just wanted to know because I'm going to upgrade to windows 7 soon.

Zergleb said:

Did you test and see if that fixed your problem? Just wanted to know because I'm going to upgrade to windows 7 soon.

If the JDK was the problem, then update 17 indeed works.  I question this, however, as I was using jME + Windows 7 before October and update 17