Make interpolation methods on ColorRGBA line up with VectorX classes

I think the two interpolation methods in ColorRGBA should be renamed to interpolateLocal. Return type is also changed from void to ColorRGBA since that is how the other interpolation methods work.

@kwando said: I think the two interpolation methods in ColorRGBA should be renamed to interpolateLocal. Return type is also changed from void to ColorRGBA since that is how the other interpolation methods work.

Fic for ColorRGBA by kwando · Pull Request #131 · jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine · GitHub

Yeah, I missed these. It was on my to-do list to take care of once I’d installed git. Now it’s on my to-do list to take care of once I have time and stuff. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the pull request. I’ll take a look when I have a few more minutes than now.

@pspeed Thanks for the pull request. I'll take a look when I have a few more minutes than now.

No problem. The most exciting thing about this pull request is probably the line endings fix commit anyway =P

@kwando said: No problem. The most exciting thing about this pull request is probably the line endings fix commit anyway =P

? All in the same pull request?

…that seems bad.

Only for the ColorRGBA file, it is in a separate commit.

Don’t you think we should deprecate “interpolate” instead of replacing it?
This could break user code, and even if it can occur in 3.1 I’d rather limit the occasions.

@nehon said: Don't you think we should deprecate "interpolate" instead of replacing it? This could break user code, and even if it can occur in 3.1 I'd rather limit the occasions.

No. We’ve already done this for all of the other Vector3X cases. Deprecating means that you can use it by mistake and get the wrong results. They were named improperly and so the naming has been fixed. There is no graceful way to do this and we’ve already decided that 3.1 can break stuff.