Marble Mania

It is a really good Motivation to continue working on it, although I don’t have that much time right now.

I hope to get the Bugs fixed soon and I also want to add an Ingame-Tutorial where all the Controls etc. are described and where you can play against a (really dumb:D) Bot. And with the Tutorial you can also play a little bit alone:)

Creativ said:
It is a really good Motivation to continue working on it, although I don't have that much time right now.

I hope to get the Bugs fixed soon and I also want to add an Ingame-Tutorial where all the Controls etc. are described and where you can play against a (really dumb:D) Bot. And with the Tutorial you can also play a little bit alone:)

If you have free time, I'm sure a lot of people (including myself) would be interested of the architecture you used to make this, including the multiplayer portion. I understand if you don't want to release the source code but a diagram and a explanation I'm sure would work wonders for all people just starting with JME.

Excellent work, and thanks for alllll the bug reports for SpiderMonkey hehe, keep em’ coming!

As soon as it’s ready and everything is working I can write something about the architecture and the networking in Marble Mania :slight_smile:

@Levia:

Thanks! I’m definitely gonna let you know when I find some Bugs in SpiderMonkey :wink:

I just wanted to give you a quick update on what happened recently with Marble Mania:

There weren’t any major changes on the Gameplay. I only changed the Map “The Wall” a little bit and decreased the Number of Blocks in the Middle. I also changed the Look of a few Maps to make them more intuitive and easier to understand.

I also worked a lot on fixing Bugs and making the Client+Server more stable and I think I’m on a good way. There are already some Games going on sometimes and most of the time it works just fine. Only once in a while the Client or server crashes, but I hope to get the Bugs fixed soon :slight_smile:

Although I spend most of my time fixing Bugs and polishing everything up, I also added a new Feature!

You can now Spectate the Games going on and talk to the Players. As a Spectator you can also move around and look at it from different angles.

In case you haven’t seen it yet, I also made a new Trailer (with already 1.232 Views thanks to the Interview :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYz8lhyt5s

And thanks to you guys there are already 198 Players (although about 30 of them are mine :D) and I already played against some People :slight_smile:

I had a great time playing with them, and they said they did too.

I hope to release a first Version in the new year (hopefully January) and with the release I’ll start something, that I think will be lots of fun :smiley: And there is propably also going to be a price, so stay tuned! :slight_smile: