(March 2018) Monthly WIP & Screenshot thread

Hey folks,

Sorry to use this thread as a self promotional place, but I was busy trying to upload my game on steam, and finally R.A.F.A. was accepted .

http://store.steampowered.com/app/772650/RAFA/?beta=0

So if you want a keys to play let me know.

Hopefully the game will be live on Apr 6, 2018 @ 11:00pm PDT

Best regards!

10 Likes

(posts to a screen shot thread… doesn’t include a screen shot.)

That’s your error.

Switched from working on a savannah world made of chunks rendered using the marching cubes algorithm to working on a jungle world, which uses more traditional roguelite dungeon generation.

Currently, it only generates corridors and rooms like a snake.

2 Likes

my mistake sorry,

I edit the post, is not a screenshot but close :wink:

ps: and PSpeed, I took a chance and mentioned you on the credits section - thank you for your incredible grass shader!

Playing around with android/bullet/lighting. I think I like pain now. The footage is from a physical android tablet (LG Gpad 8.3) and not an emulator.

13 Likes

driving intensifies

2 Likes

driving intensifies 2

I waste some time at editing my game and adding new things… Here is few screenshots and a video.
Edited shop, key controls, added skybox with proper color and you can spot in the last picture little gray buttons on lifter with which you control the lifter. I can say, it’s really fun to drive this cars (for me) and I hope you will like it too.

I plan to release update soon, so stay tuned!

14 Likes

Added the custom mesh construction :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It’s really awesome what people create with jME.

I don’t want to spam this thread, but a new aircraft for my flight simulator is coming. (And I couldn’t hold back…)
Actually, my son wanted a red propeller aircraft. He’s 4 years old, and sat with me on Sunday to paint the model and get it into PapaSpace. He was screaming of excitement, as we also have engine sound now :wink:

20 Likes

Very cool. I LOVE helicopters. Please tell me there will be helicopters. I’ve mulled over making one for fun but I’d have to be a vet to even understand what’s going on.

Sure, there will have to. What’s your favorite type?

I’m gearing myself up to buy a ultralight mosquito but my all time fave is this.

2 Likes

Very nice! I didn’t know the mosquito. Would be ideal to get to office and back home in the rush hour :smile:

1 Like

You can buy one for like 8 grand UK and it only guzzles about 8 gallons an hour. Best 50 quid I’ll ever spend!

1 Like

I’m just checking out the pricing options. I want to have one. Now!

Haha. Best check out the second hand section unless you’re rich.

Not so much. This is always the problem haha

1 Like

I’ve been making more progress on my shader for pbr texture effects. I’ve added options for blending the edges of an effect with noise and transparency, and I’m also working on supporting roughness, metallic, normal, and AO maps/values for each effect.

Sadly it still doesn’t work on terrains, but that’s my next mission :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Another tree screenshot. Also added in a tree movement wind shader so the trees move gentlely.

Been adding sounds but its hard to screenshot those :wink:

22 Likes

That is starting to look completely diffrent from what I playtested some time ago. Keep it up :+1: