(May 2023) Monthly WIP Screenshot Thread

Implemented the 4 color gradient fog.
This color combination also works very well.

10 Likes

Aint this pretty?
LightScatterFilter also added.

12 Likes

Learning Lemur UI (I used to do nifty) and using assets I got for cheap on Unity’s asset store.

8 Likes

Quick add to the editor. Had some time today to add SkySphere feature.
Sky texture with complements of AI.

13 Likes

Last screehsot from me for the month of May.
Can you spot the objects that is not part of the skysphere?

14 Likes

Here’s a few screenshots from The Afflicted Forests showing a region named the Silver Shore Gorge that I’m currently working on.

Here’s an area blocked off by an afflicted geyser that players can clean once they learn the proper spell.

Here’s a zoomed out view of the left side of the region, showing how the affliction can quickly spread from a source like a geyser.

And here’s a stag statue where players can leverage their reputation with the deer animal family to purchase special abilities and even summon spirit deer to follow and help in combat.

And lastly here’s some views of a necromancer’s church that I recently modeled and textured myself using Blender and substance painter. Its all one object baked on a single 4k texture atlas, which was surprisingly hard to do without sacrificing too much resolution or causing too much noticeable repetition. But I learned a lot about creating optimized large scale architecture in the process.

I’m still working on decorating the inside of the church and adding doors that work with physics joints, but I hope to do a full tour with a video once the whole church is done, and also do a flyover tour of the whole region once I’ve made more progress decorating some empty areas.

18 Likes

Wow @yaRnMcDonuts , that looks really good. Your map design is impressive.
Also, well done on the church modeling and textureing.
Can’t wait to see where you go with this.

1 Like

Thanks!!

Looks nice, did you perhaps generate it with blockade-labs service?

3 Likes

Hehe, yes I did.

3 Likes

nice guys, your last updates looks very cool.

1 Like

Stunning

1 Like

Your editor looks really good! fantastic work!

2 Likes