Simple template menu to speed up the process of game building. Mostly for newcomers who don’t want to spend a month on learning how to build a simple menu. Based on Lemur, but it’s not a Lemur showcase. I use only basic elements like Panels and Buttons with my own decorations. I was mostly interested in Lemur’s input handling. Works out of the box. Probably it is a good solution for testing and learning how things are handled rather than production.
Consists of 6 screens:
- Pre menu loading
- Main menu
- Basic options
- Language selection
- Pre game loading
- 6 menu screens.
- I18n (with bitmap fonts) into 10 languages including russian, korean, japanese and chinese.
- Menu music and sound effects.
- Saving and loading options.
- Gameplay pause overlay with blur effect.
- Support for keybord, mouse and gamepad (XBOX and PS4) out of the box.
- Support for different resolutions.
- Window icon decoration.
- Basic menu decoration.
- Intro ready - initially disabled.
- Loading screens with models and textures preloading.