Message to all in Contributor group and up. THE TRUTH IS OUT!

If you guys could please check the contributors group, I posted something I need help with. I think you’ll understand why I posted it there instead to do so publicly.

For those who don’t know how to get there, go to your profile, you will see my post there if you’re in the Contributors’ group.

Thanks.

1 Like

what’s this? a secret clan meeting? I feel left out :frowning:

Contribute and you’ll be in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, it’s something I’ve got to settle but can’t be publicly posted. I will, eventually when it’s settled, post the whole story here. People has to be warned… But first things first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And just to quell the rumor mill, his “secret post” has nothing to do with JME development (or really JME at all)… but an issue that many game developers will come across unrelated to programming.

Like which hobbies you should get your wife/gf into so she leaves you alone and lets you work on JME?

It’s all in good fun, I’m just bored at work (don’t tell anyone) and trying to stir the pot a little bit…

lol I didn’t even know we could post in those groups…

@kbender88 said:
Like which hobbies you should get your wife/gf into so she leaves you alone and lets you work on JME?

Since I'm single that's not an issue. ;)

It's all in good fun, I'm just bored at work (don't tell anyone) and trying to stir the pot a little bit...

The pot is already stirred... It's boiling and vegetables are flying everywhere. I need ammo to better respond is all... I know it's cryptic, but it'll be clear once I tell it all.
1 Like
@nehon said:
lol I didn't even know we could post in those groups...

I wish it was on some manual so I could RTFM you... :P
1 Like
@madjack said:
I wish it was on some manual so I could RTFM you... :P

You could indeed because, to be honest, if there was a web site manual I wouldn't read it :D
@kbender88 said:

Lol, i like that, or away to just walk away from ones job..
1 Like
@lwsquad said:
or a way to just walk away from ones job..

By slamming the door while laughing maniacally. ;)
1 Like

madjack having a secret party and I’m not invited, wtf :frowning:

Your own fault really. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
@wezrule said:
madjack having a secret party and I'm not invited, wtf :(

It was a pants party.

Yeah, we’re panting from exhaustion. So much exercise… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the input.

I’ll be considering all the information I’ve been given in the days to come. I have to calm down before going further into it. There’s an email I sent to someone whom I value a lot. Hopefully I’ll get an answer from him soon. If I don’t get anything from him by Sunday then I’ll act without that last bit of input. Actually I’m pretty sure he’d tell me what you guys have told me already, but still. The more input I get, the best my reply will be.

Very, very much appreciated.

And for those who aren’t in the party, rest assured that once the “thing” is settled I’ll inform you all.

Forgot to add that if you want to add to the discussion, feel free. There are some replies in there you might want to read and follow up on.

1 Like

Added a post with my reply.

Hopefully I’ll get real answers by the end of the day tomorrow, maybe sooner, who knows.

1 Like

That was way sooner than I expected.

Got a reply and replied to it. Detailed in the secret post. :wink:

1 Like

Wow. Update. Things are looking pretty good right now.

1 Like

So the surgery went well then? I can’t remember, were you going male to female or female to male?

2 Likes