Milkshape model looks strange in jme

Hi to all and merry christmas!

I have an other strange problem! I have a milkshape model of a soldier. In milkshape the model and all animations are correct, while in my jme game it looks different!

here the model in milkshape in the walk animation:

here the model in jme:

as you can see, the right arm in jme is not in the same position of the arm in milkshape!

I load the model normally:

converter = new MilkToJme();
URL modelUrl = ModelLoader.class.getClassLoader().getResource( modelPath );
ByteArrayOutputStream outStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
converter.convert( modelUrl.openStream(), outStream );
model = (Node) BinaryImporter.getInstance().load( new ByteArrayInputStream( outStream.toByteArray() ) );

please help me...

Sry I can't help you, just say that when I started with jME I also started with milkshape and that some animations works well but most of complex animations were somehow broken. (The cause I decided to switch to blender). You can export as md2/3 but will loose the skeleton with that. Maybe there is an md5 or ogre-exporter for milkshape!? Good luckā€¦

ttrocha said:

Sry I can't help you, just say that when I started with jME I also started with milkshape and that some animations works well but most of complex animations were somehow broken. (The cause I decided to switch to blender). You can export as md2/3 but will loose the skeleton with that. Maybe there is an md5 or ogre-exporter for milkshape!? Good luck...

it's very strange, because the model looks good until I added the weapon and attach it to the right hand bone...
I'll try to semplify the animations...

thanks