Minie Demos causing error

I downloaded the new Minie and ran gradle and it built. When I try and run a example. I get the following error.

Dec 06, 2021 12:42:42 AM com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem initialize
INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.4.1-stable
 * Branch: HEAD
 * Git Hash: 662c8fe
 * Build Date: 2021-12-04
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: The required native library 'bulletjme' was not found in the classpath via 'native/windows/x86_64/bulletjme.dll'. Error message: no bulletjme in java.library.path
	at com.jme3.system.NativeLibraryLoader.loadNativeLibrary(NativeLibraryLoader.java:586)
	at com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem.initialize(JmeDesktopSystem.java:343)
	at com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem.newContext(JmeDesktopSystem.java:267)
	at com.jme3.system.JmeSystem.newContext(JmeSystem.java:165)
	at com.jme3.app.LegacyApplication.start(LegacyApplication.java:489)
	at com.jme3.app.LegacyApplication.start(LegacyApplication.java:443)
	at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.start(SimpleApplication.java:126)
	at jme3utilities.tutorial.HelloCloth.main(HelloCloth.java:66)

It s

1 Like

Where did you download from?

your github page for the new release.
I finally got it to load, not without several exceptions when it runs.

It was the gradle project on how it was built. Do an import project from gradle in eclipse doesn’t work with this projection because the external native files are only located in the built Jar file. So projects does not work without modifying them.

Also there are many missing assets files that can’t be located. A Frog.j3o file and man textures are missing and not in any of the projects. The pool example is missing on the textures for the balls.

This snow build up is impossible to click and see the bottom of the page anymore.

1 Like

I haven’t installed Eclipse. If there’s something I should change to make the project work with Eclipse, please let me know.

Otherwise, I suggest building the project from the command line, following the instructions at How to build Minie from source :: The Minie project

I find the snow mildly irritating. I’ll find the responsible party and ask them to cancel it.

That is how I got it built is through the command line.

Check out all the missing assets for the examples.

The assets for the examples are created by the MinieAssets sub-project. Creation should happen automatically if you follow the build directions.