Missing com.jme3.gde package from jme3-core.jar

Hi,

since I have similar problem, that refers to this location ( http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/java-lang-illegalstateexception-cannot-run-from-edt/ ), I need at least two classes to solve my problem: SceneViewerTopComponent and SceneApplication. The problem is, there is neither of these classes in jme3-core.jar archive you guys distributed for development use. Actually, entire package com.jme3.gde is missing from your release. Since this is the problem, I cannot come up with a solution for displaying JME canvas in TopComponent. It constantly displays ‘‘java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot run from EDT’’ exception. I tried to fix this in any way, but my last hope relies on these classes…

I would be grateful if some of you guys could refer me to jar that contains this com.jme3.gde package so I can import it to NetBeans module I’m currenty working on…

If you already have some other solution for displaying JME canvas on TopComponent, feel free to share it with me, it would be very kind…

Cheers,
Milos

There is no jar, its part of the SDK, not the Engine, and thus a NetBeans module.