Monkey Trap ScreenshotAppState constructur

[java]zay-es\examples\MonkeyTrap\src\trap\AnimationTester.java:102: error: no suitable constructor found for ScreenshotAppState(String,long)
new ScreenshotAppState("", System.currentTimeMillis()),
constructor ScreenshotAppState.ScreenshotAppState(String) is not applicable
(actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
constructor ScreenshotAppState.ScreenshotAppState() is not applicable
(actual and formal argument lists differ in length)[/java]

I’ve just updated to nightly builds - what am I doing wrong ?

Kind regards,
Asser

Got this as well:

[java]zay-es\examples\MonkeyTrap\src\trap\DungeonStyles.java:130: error: package ErrorState does not exist
Attributes popup = styles.getSelector(ErrorState.POPUP_ID.getId(), “dungeon”);[/java]

[java]zay-es\examples\MonkeyTrap\src\trap\Main.java:63: error: no suitable constructor found for ScreenshotAppState(String,long)
new ScreenshotAppState("", System.currentTimeMillis()),
constructor ScreenshotAppState.ScreenshotAppState(String) is not applicable
(actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
constructor ScreenshotAppState.ScreenshotAppState() is not applicable
(actual and formal argument lists differ in length)[/java]

[java]zay-es\examples\MonkeyTrap\src\trap\MainMenuState.java:220: error: cannot find symbol
ErrorState error = new ErrorState(“Connection Error”, e.getMessage(), “dungeon”);
symbol: class ErrorState

[java]zay-es\examples\MonkeyTrap\src\trap\filter\DropShadowFilter.java:167: error: cannot find symbol
casters.setComparator(new CasterComparator());
symbol: method setComparator(DropShadowFilter.CasterComparator)
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.[/java]

Kind regards,
Asser

The version of ScreenshotAppState that I use is from trunk. I don’t think there is an automated build of trunk but I’m not sure. I don’t know what the nightlies are building against right now.

Unfortunately, the dependency on trunk is going to be even more true going forward since I will be depending on changes I’ll be making to SpiderMonkey as well. So until 3.1 is released or until there is a nightly of trunk (maybe there is and I don’t know)… then you will have to build JME from SVN (just the engine, though).

Thanks. I’ll work it out.

Curious: Do you build (and use) the SDK from the repository as well?

@asser.fahrenholz said: Thanks. I'll work it out.

Curious: Do you build (and use) the SDK from the repository as well?

No… I generally just build the engine as I rarely have anything to change in the SDK side.

Thanks.

Just letting you know, could be you haven’t gotten around to it yet: ErrorState is missing.

I’m not blocked by it not being there.

Thank again for these great examples (AsteroidPanic and MonkeyTrap)

I checked it in… hopefully it’s the only thing missing because my local repo is kind of in a wild state at the moment and I’m not ready to commit.