More Updates

@t0neg0d
I guess any direction or ideas as to where to start or what you think would be best?

I might start with a public git hub with examples commented first? Not seen/played with many of the updates(or played with Jmonkey for the last 2 months really) so that might reacquaint me. Then possibly moving onto the current wiki docs and updating that?

I’ll do whatever you think is best though :).

@avpeacock
If you want to play around with the test app I put together… it may be helpful in this. Right now, all the examples are integrated into the test environment, though I added a package where I planned on adding standalone examples as well.

A lot needs o be added to it, but it’s a good starting point maybe?

It can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tonegodemitter/files/?

I believe it is: tonegod.gui.tests.rar

Just remember to point the reference to the gui library at the plugin (in Properties > Libraries)

Take a look at the project and tell me if it may be helpful in putting something together.

@t0neg0d said: @avpeacock If you want to play around with the test app I put together... it may be helpful in this. Right now, all the examples are integrated into the test environment, though I added a package where I planned on adding standalone examples as well.

A lot needs o be added to it, but it’s a good starting point maybe?

It can be found here:

tonegodemitter - Browse Files at SourceForge.net?

I believe it is: tonegod.gui.tests.rar

Just remember to point the reference to the gui library at the plugin (in Properties > Libraries)

Take a look at the project and tell me if it may be helpful in putting something together.

Sweet! Shall check it out today and see what ideas it gives me :).

1 Like

@t0neg0d

Right, compiling a list of things I feel might be useful whilst I play with it for the next day or two and will have a look in this forum for any FAQ’s you’re getting. Will post the list and get any suggestions from users of things they think will be useful. :). Cheers tests are really useful, wish I’d spotted them before! :slight_smile:

1 Like