Motocross Extreme

It's a while ago (over one year) that we finished our Software-Engineering project at Duale Hochschule Baden W

would be great if you could create a webstart app, or a zip with just the jme / mce jars and a start script.

Core-Dump said:

would be great if you could create a webstart app, or a zip with just the jme / mce jars and a start script.

Agreed!

Would also love to see some more pics and a quick video, if it's not too much to ask :) I'm having a little trouble with Java these days so I haven't been able to test the game yet...

Download Motocross Extreme at http://mce24.de.vu

1 Like

Looks great! But erm, how do I start it up? I can’t seem to find the starter…

Thanks. It can only be started from eclipse. I couldn’t manage to load all resources (textures) from a runnable jar file. I may have a look at that problem in this week.

Why can I not see the full message of all posts ??

What do you mean? All I see is your one-liner post from 7 months, 1 week ago, then replies from Core-Dump, me, you, me, you, you.

It could be that something got lost when we migrated from the old forum back in September.

I mean the first post from 7 months ago has only 1 line of content, instead of 25. No problem for me, but it’s a great pity.

Seems like stating with the “ü” everything has been cut off… Sorry.