Mouse buttons

Removing mappings will remove whatever effect they had.

Yep those " looks like something the forum code mucked up. They should be "

Thats what I figured that those were the forum code for ". Awesome. Thanks you guys. Ill let you know if it works or if I run into another issue. Again, thanks for all the help.

So trying to delete the one mapping wasnt working because it said there was no such mapping. I instead cleared the mappings which seems to has worked. does anyone know of a way to list all of the current mappings?

AFAIK there isn’t a method to get the list of mappings and bindings. I checked InputManager and nothing about that in there. Those 2 fields are both private so you can’t even extend the class and use them.

The mapping I posted above is done during the ChaseCam construction (or called by using the registerWithInput(inputManager) method. Maybe when you tried to remove the mapping it hadn’t been bound yet?

Actually I am using the flyCam i realized. So i was looking in the source file for that and I found the mapping that I wanted to delete was this.

[java]inputManager.deleteMapping("FLYCAM_RotateDrag");[/java]

I am a bit confused about the whole input handling. Why doesnt the onAnalog call of AnalogListener pass an Event object of sorts so you can read if the mouse was clicked or released?

Nevermind - I re-read the wiki and see that you use an ActionListener for those cases and not Analog. :slight_smile: