Multiple Animations on a Single Model with OgreXML Animated in Blender

So I'm trying to do an a game where a character can run while shooting a gun or throwing grenade.  Hence muliple animations on a single model.  I see in the source code for the JMEXML importer that there are bone tracks, and I've gone throught the tutorials on the wiki.  One question I have is how do you set multiple animations using bone tracks?  In Blender I have my model rigged and I'm wondering if for the running animation should I only set the leg bones keyframes, thereby having the upperbody unaffected?  When I export everything to JME what code would I call to run the multiple animations?

Thanks in advance  :D

SomethingNew said:

So I'm trying to do an a game where a character can run while shooting a gun or throwing grenade.  Hence muliple animations on a single model.  I see in the source code for the JMEXML importer that there are bone tracks, and I've gone throught the tutorials on the wiki.  One question I have is how do you set multiple animations using bone tracks?  In Blender I have my model rigged and I'm wondering if for the running animation should I only set the leg bones keyframes, thereby having the upperbody unaffected?  When I export everything to JME what code would I call to run the multiple animations?

Thanks in advance  :D

The Bone Track stuff is used by the Ogre XML importers, not the JME XML importers.  If you want to get the attention of somebody familiar with that system, fix the title of your Topic (by changing the Subject of the original post to the Topic).

This is a feature I was planning to add but the changes got wiped out by mistake. If you want I can give you an idea on how to implement this with OgreXML, contact me by MSN.