My dillema

I cam back, like I said I would. Wrestling is just about over for me. I promised I'd be back, but I just don't want to use JME anymore. I want to move onto bigger things. I have already invested in commercial engines. I said I'd come back, but I don't want to stay. I need to move on with this, and JME just isn't for me anymore. Forgiveness, Vardamir? I hate to leave, but, I don't think I could stay. I really hate to break a promise, but IDK. Need help. This is the general forum, right? And I do like the smileys.  :smiley:

(I don't think anyone is surprised…)

With such advanced graphical requirements I understand:

I can’t imagine how jME could ever support your needs.  :stuck_out_tongue:

NOTE: Sarcasm was intended in the above comment to outline the humor of this post.

Now now be gracious  }:-@

An API/engine is just a tool at the end of the day. Nobody should feel constrained to one or another if it doesn't meet their needs.

Good luck with Unity.

darkfrog said:

It's a simple game, but (after installing the unity plugin) ran out of the box with no troubles and looks halfway decent.  Would be nice to see something simple and easy to run like that put together in jME.  :)
renanse said:

It's a simple game, but (after installing the unity plugin) ran out of the box with no troubles and looks halfway decent.  Would be nice to see something simple and easy to run like that put together in jME.  :)

There was a long discussion on javagaming.org about the applet issues like the security dialog, startup time, browser issues, etc. There was also an advertising from a company that makes an installable custom JRE plugin (at least it seems to me that it is that) that has a better scheme for distributing browser based java programs. Sure would be good to have java applets work that smooth like the unity plugin. At least JOGL is now part of JRE distribution, one step in right direction.

Ah, welcome back, ehm…, and… bye bye again