'My Topics' - Feature

Will the button “My Topics” be back anytime soon?

Shit, people want roadmaps fo the website now as well?? XD

1 Like

Well, its not that type of roadmap you are point to. & I was under the impression that website and game engine are handled by mutually exclusive groups.

Nope. See top black bar. Go “My Account → Forums” for the same thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

Is there any road map or upcoming feature list for the forum or the website?

Just click on your nickname near to your avatar.

The closes thing you can get to a roadmap would be to set up a test install of WordPress with the bbPress plugin installed. We’re currently running an older v1 version of bbPress. Moving to bbPress 2 will come with some pretty drastic changes. Me and Skye have been trying to start testing it, but we haven’t gotten past the conversion process yet, as there are some bottlenecks for larger forums.

iamcreasy said:
Well, its not that type of roadmap you are point to. & I was under the impression that website and game engine are handled by mutually exclusive groups.

He he, not at all. That's why it's hard to give satisfying answers to most website requests, because most of the time it can be done, but any time spent on the website is time not spent on jME3, and at this point in time, Beta.

We're always looking for committed, dependable website developers, but they seem to be few and far apart.