Navmesh isn't created

Hey Guys,
The Issue is basically simple:
I only have rare cases where the NavMesh Generation actually works.
Most of the time I just see that the returned NavMesh is null without decent logging.

This is what I see:

Jun 05, 2016 5:31:46 PM org.critterai.nmgen.ContourSetBuilder removeVerticalSegments
WARNUNG: Contour detail lost: Removed a vertical segment from contour. Region: 5
Jun 05, 2016 5:31:46 PM org.critterai.nmgen.ContourSetBuilder removeVerticalSegments
WARNUNG: Contour detail lost: Removed a vertical segment from contour. Region: 5
WARNUNG: Contour detail lost: Removed a vertical segment from contour. Region: 8
WARNUNG: Contour detail lost: Removed a vertical segment from contour. Region: 8

These are only Warnings but still I have no functional nav mesh. When I change the World it works, but it’s really hard .j3o dependent.
Does anyone have a clue on what to look for?
Changing the LogLevel did not help unfortunately…

My guess are invalid polygons and similar, that might look right rendered, but have gaps, not properly indices ect.

Does it work if you build a simple test world from cubes or something other simple?

Yep. I even have a “more complicated” Scene, but it’s mainly made out of boxes, with some small adjustments.
The Scene which doesn’t work should be simple aswell actually, I could try to remove the faulty stuff, though.

Shouldn’t unconnected polygons rather lead to a faulty navmesh instead of none?

Edit: That did work. I just removed the grass (which is wrong anyway since it’s not only a textured quad and shouldn’t be nav meshed anyway).

Still it would be good to know which mesh didn’t work, but since the Generator doesn’t seem to recognize a fault it can’t help me with that. (And the warnings were yet another geometry, btw)

I do not know how the algorithm works, but if it internally removes vertices in the hope of correcting the model, it might end up with non left.