New and Confused

Is there a wiki or forum that can guide me through setting up GBUI and then combining JME2 and jmePhysics2 with it?

http://code.google.com/p/gbui/w/list

Thanks for the link, one of the problems I am having is that I am trying to follow it in NetBeans and its written for Eclipse. Another problem I am having is that I am still not getting the ‘ant’ icon even though I see the folder and ant is running.  But when I select the ‘Build’ document it does tell me Ant paths. Also in free form I noticed that none of the other packages are showing up in the tree, I am not sure if its something that I did or it just happens to be the version of NB I am using, so not exactly sure what to do now.

Other than the icon every thing looks good to me :slight_smile:

(the 'other packages' are the types of builds that the ant script can run…)

There is an ongoing 'struggle' between NetBeans and Eclipse tutorials, some are for Eclipse some for NetBeans with the hopes that ppl (like you :)) will be able to make it through one and (if they feel like helping out) write one for the counter.  A lot of ppl never get a chance to follow through though (I know I am guilty)…

Well one of my strengths/weaknesses is that when I have my mind set on something I work on it until it works. It's a blessing and a curse. When I am able to get it to run I was thinking of making a video tutorial and posting it on YouTube so that other people won't have to go through this endless searching. I also hope the people that I am getting this game engine for will appreciate it.

I know a few will but most wont.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I know a few will but most wont.

You could always give them a 'challenge' and let them try to set it up themselves, then they probably would appreciate your more  :)

To really drive the point home, you should tell us who/when they are likely to be asking for help and we won't ;)

(I know I can be a mean bastard sometimes....)